The Corporate Secretary of the Company is Neil R. Tobing.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The main tasks of the Corporate Secretary of VIVA are :
- To keep abreast of developments in the capital markets, in particular the applicable regulations in the capital market as well as reporting any corporate action to Bapepam-LK/OJK and the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) in accordance with the applicable regulations;
- To provide the public with the required accurate information related to the Company’s condition;
- To ensure that the Company adheres to the prevailing rules and regulations, by monitoring all aspects of licensing/ permits that the Company and its Subsidiaries must have;
- To provide input to the Board of Directors to comply with the provisions of Law No. 8 of 1995 on Capital Markets and its applied regulations;
- To act as a liaison between the Company, Bapepam-LK/OJK and the community;
- To convene the Public Expose in accordance with the provisions of the Indonesia Stock Exchange;
- To organize and monitor the administration of the Register of Shareholders (DPS) for VIVA and special lists relating to the Board of Directors, the Board of Commissioners, and members of their families over the ownership of shares in the Company, any public company and its affiliates;
- To ensure availability of information regarding VIVA, including annual and quarterly reports, and press releases through the Company’s website.