Internal Audit Unit
The Head of Internal Audit Unit is Yufli Gunawan
The Internal Audit Unit function are as follows:
- To be an independent appraiser in assisting the President Director to effectively secure investments and assets of the organization.
- To analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of the systems and procedures in all sections and units of activity of the Company and its Subsidiaries.
- To accompany the external auditors in auditing the Company in order to facilitate the process;
- To improve integrated controls to ensure operational activities are performed accordingly thus generating value added for the Company through risk management and GCG.
- To improve the quality of the resources of the Internal Audit Unit which in turn will increase the control system and optimize the achievement of targets set by the Company.